Equal Opportunities & Diversity: Institutions for Students
EduCare | Study Support
Advice in the faculties
The Faculty Advisors for Teaching and Learning are your contact at the faculty. We offer confidential advice on all questions, problems and conflicts concerning your study situation.
Furthermore, we support you in...
- developing skills with which you can successfully and confidently conduct your studies
- getting more than just expertise from your studies
- learning relevant skills for your professional life.
Our workshops and lectures offer you important impulses and practical approaches to improve yourself:
- learn how to handle your time and motivate yourself to pursue your goals
- expand on your ability to work constructively with others and master your exams with ease
- work on your scientific work techniques
- develop your own professional vision and actively pursue it.
Our free offer is directed at students of all semesters.
Tobias Kreisel (Faculty I / MPI)
Building NW II, Room 3.2.00.345
Telephone: +49 921 553224
Website EduCare Faculty of Mathematics, Physics & Computer Science
Lina Fürst (Faculty II / BCG)
Building B3, Room 13
Telephone: +49 921 552187
Website EduCare Faculty of Biology, Chemistry & Earth Sciences
Sandra Storz (Faculty III / RW)
Building RW I, Room 1.0 01 134
Telephone: +49 921 55-6007
Website EduCare Faculty of Law, Business & Economics
Anke Nissels (Faculty IV / SpLit)
Building GW I, Room 1.01
Telephone: +49 921 553607
Website EduCare Faculty of Languages & Literatures
Friederike Weismann (Faculty V / KuWi)
Building GW II, Room 1.23
Telephone: +49 921 554110
Website EduCare Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Alexandra Heyer (Faculty VI / Ing)
Building FAN B, Room 0.20
Telephone: +49 921 557876
Website EduCare Facutly of Engineering Science