Equal Opportunities & Diversity: Student Initiatives
Law & Legal e.V.
Law & Legal provides legal advice services by experienced students. We provide advice on civil law, public law and asylum and residence law. If you have any legal problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our service is aimed at
- international students
- asylum seekers
- foundations of enterprises and starts- ups (connected to the University)
- free of charge legal advice out-of-court
- individual, confidential case consultation
- legal advice provided by a team of advanced law students under the guidance of lawyers
- in individual cases also correspondence with the opposite party
We advise on the following areas of law
- General Contract Law
- Purchasing Law (withdrawal from the purchase, right of revocation, right of return)
- Tenancy Law
- Property Law
- Inheritance and Family Law
- Labour and Social Law
- Company Law
- Industrial Property and Copyright Law
- Administrative Law
- Asylum Law
Issues in civil and public law could be
- Do you have problems with your mobile phone provider?
- Does your landlord not want to address any repairs or does not pay back your deposit?
- Do you have problems with the BAföG-office?
- Do you want to found an organisation?
Issues in asylum and residence law could be
- Do you need help filling out forms?
- Are you looking for support in dealing with the authorities?
- Are you a refugee and have questions concerning the German Law?
- Do you have any questions about studying, training or job opportunities in Germany?
- Would you like to find out more about family reunification?
You can reach us via email or our website.
Website Law & Legal Bayreuth